.

2.7.10

The Whatcotts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The Whatcotts are moving out of their home which they haved lived in since... well, I don't know how long but it's been awhile since I remember going over there a lot Junior year. I decided to put some focus towards to house, including the house number and porch is the majority of the photos for that reason. I hope they are able to remember some of the great memories they have had in their home with some of these photos.
I'm really falling in lover with Family Session, ESPECIALLY when they are shot at the families home.
Thank you so much Gareth and Family for having me out!
View the whole Session and order prints HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Sharon I love these pictures. It is such a good idea to do the shoot at the house, it feels so personal. Gorgeous pics as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that porch. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea, LOVE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Comments?