.

19.2.11

more than half of you picked......

Brittany M to win with her comment,

"I would LOVE a session from you. Why? Because I have the most adorable 6 month old twin girls ever and if we got them and your skills together, it would be a match made in photography heaven."

(make sure to thank all of those who voted for you Brittany, you owe them big time :) )
Stayed tuned for photos of these 2 Adorable baby girls!
Thank you to everyone who participated and commented, it was a lot of fun.

I don't plan on doing giveaways very often but I have promised to do another one when I hit 500 and 1000 likes on my facebook business page.
Spread the news and help with the effort so I can giveaway another one quick!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You won't regret having Brittany win. Her babes are RIDICULOUSLY cute. I can't wait to see the pics! The Modern Sophisticate

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Comments?