.

16.2.11

Who gets a free shoot? You tell me!

Voting Closed!
Winner will be announced later today.
Thank you to all who participated! 

Who do you think has the best reason to reserve a free shoot?

1 -  "I am a single mom of 2 lil girls, and have fought and fought to loose the weight to get atleast comewhat closer to what I was before LOL. I have not had pictures of me done since 2005 and would love to show the people I love how much I have changed. Plus today is my birthday LOL ;)"

2-  "I would LOVE a session from you. Why? Because I have the most adorable 6 month old twin girls ever and if we got them and your skills together, it would be a match made in photography heaven."

3- "I would love to have a couples shoot, well it might be a family shoot. My husband and I plan to get a puppy soon and would love to have some cute pictures taken of us!!"

4- "I would like to have a couple shoot for my wife so we can have some photos of the the two of us. the first since you did our wedding."

Each person is allowed ONE Vote, so make it count!
To vote, post a comment with the
FIRST THING BEING THE NUMBER YOU ARE VOTING FOR!
(If it isn't the first thing I see on your comment, it isn't going to count. Yep, I'm a brat.)

Voting closes Saturday at 10:00am and the winner will be annouced shortly after.
Good luck everyone and Happy voting!