.

22.3.11

A Thought or Two



Random thought posts are always my favorite on other blogs,
especially Emily Something and Design Mom, so I thought I'd have a go at it today.

...Lusi is sick, super sick. I don't know where it came from, she was totally fine 2 days ago. I wish the doc would just give me one of those ear flash light things and I could just check to see if it's another ear infection myself. Instead we will go to the doctor, wait 2 hours, and have him look at her and in 30 secs tell me "it's a virus. come back in 3 days if this continues." She'll probably pick up something else while in the waiting room. AWESOME... can't wait to go...

...Rent City Island from Netflix. Somewhat predictable but extremely entertaining...

...Netflix has revolutionized my life. I now watch nothing but documentaries and "cool" movies no one has ever heard of... yes I now feel that much cooler...

...I haven't purchased bottled water or drank (drunk or drank?) from a new bottle of water for... almost a month now. Go watch Tapped...

...I have the most gorgeous baby and husband (that's them on top.) Just thought I would tell you if you didn't already know...

...You have until Sunday to sign up for THE class and get the early registration price...

...30 for 30 is not doing what I expected it to do for me, which isn't bad, just different. I got burnt out at taking daily photos of myself after 3 days. I'll post a long post on that when I'm done with the 30... which may or may not be 33 for 30 right now...

...I am going through a spring cleaning of the "business" portion of my work. Trying to make it more simpler, shoot more, and stress less. I even adjusted my pricing a bit. The whole new "business plan" gets 6 months to show me whats it got, then it up on the chopping block. Why can't I just take photos and someone else can take care of the business and marketing aspect of it all? Some day...

...Kerry eats paper. Married 2.5 years and JUST found this out. At least I know now where Lusi gets it from...

...I mis Emily F. dearly and the thing is we never even hung out that much!... wishing we had...

...I'm thinking of switching over to a wordpress blog. I really don't want to but they are just so pretty!...

...This is the coolest thing I have seen on the internet this week: Enjoy!...


...sometimes I'm extra chatty. Please excuse the extra long winded post today...


3 comments:

  1. DUDE. I miss you too. And sweet little Lusi, she's just the cutest. Sorry she's so sick, and I hope she's better REALLY soon.

    Um, why does he eat paper? That's weird, right? Isaac used to eat the cardboard rolls inside the toilet paper and paper towels when he was a baby. Like literally EAT the cardboard. Gross. I was so glad when he grew out of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these long posts. It's like having a conversation with you. Which we need to do. In person. And I know what you mean about the 30 for 30. I quit my last one. Just not fitting into things comfortably and got bored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the randomness too! missed you last night! i heard you ROCKED it :) not surprising! SO sorry about Lus! Bella is sick per last night's no sleep due to fever and coughing BOO! so sorry! there's nothing worse! i agree on getting the dr's equipment! i LOATHE waiting at the dr just to be told that same thing! if you need anything, LMK!

    we are huge netflix fans too! it's the BEST!

    the paper thing is hilarious! love it! kids really do pick up some of those things from their dads!

    i miss emily too! it's sad to think they are really gone!

    wordpress is pretty ... i just need to blog again :) someday ...

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Questions? Comments?